From critical updates to security hot fixes, we are able to keep your servers, applications and endpoints patched in accordance with a pre-defined schedule and rule-set; allowing you to focus on other areas of your business.
Our Patch-As-A-Service overcomes the limitations of patch Tuesday and the challenges presented by diverse IT environments. This service includes:
- Three tiers of service, aimed at providing flexibility over what you want patched
- We keep servers, applications and endpoints patched, using a phased approach to reduce risk
- Reduce the threat footprint facing your organisation and help you meet compliance obligations
- We take on responsibility for discovery, setup, patching and status reporting
- Automated and auditable for reduced strain on your IT and compliance teams
“Often de-prioritised in favour of more pressing activities, patch management as a discipline plays a crucial role in an organisation's ability to fend off threats, while improving stability and functionality. Our service overcomes these challenges, leveraging automated tools with actionable insights.”
We provide a simple way of protecting your business, helping reduce the threat footprint and support compliance. Each tier is aimed at helping you meet a different set of needs, from entry-level Microsoft OS patching, with automated reporting, through to health checks, third-party applications and emergency patching, which provides a deeper level of compliance and greater peace of mind.
Ultima can get the managed Patch as a Service running in just a few weeks, there is some initial planning and setup before the service goes live. Contact your account manager for more questions, fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist.
We offer a comprehensive list of products and services designed to transform how your business is running. Get in touch with one of our Security consultants that will walk you through our portfolio.