It only takes a crack in your defences to be exploited, before a catastrophic breach can irrevocably damage your business and its reputation.
Given that a significant proportion of external breaches are due to unpatched vulnerabilities, a poor patching regime can have catastrophic consequences on systems, personally identifiable information, and intellectual property.
These breaches erode consumer trust and can lead to significant legal implications. From corporate espionage to financial motivation, criminals are constantly on the look-out for organisations who are behind on their security mitigation activities, so they can exploit them.
Our patch and compliance service overcomes the limitations of patch Tuesday and the challenges presented by diverse IT environments. This service includes:
- Three tiers of service, aimed at providing flexibility over what you want patched
- We keep servers, applications and endpoints patched, using a phased approach to reduce risk
- Reduce the threat footprint facing your organisation and help you meet compliance obligations
- We take on responsibility for discovery, setup, patching and status reporting
- Automated and auditable for reduced strain on your IT and compliance teams
“Often de-prioritised in favour of more pressing activities, patch management as a discipline plays a crucial role in an organisation's ability to fend off threats, while improving stability and functionality. Our service overcomes these challenges, leveraging automated tools with actionable insights.”
We offer a comprehensive list of products and services designed to transform how your business is running. Get in touch with one of our Security consultants that will walk you through our portfolio.