Type Permanent Full-Time
Cloud Solutions Pre-Sales is part of Ultima’s Solutions Practice working within the Modern Datacentre and Modern Workspace portfolio. At Ultima Business Solutions we architect, plan, design, build and implement Cloud solutions for clients in the UK, Europe and around the globe, and provide expertise through their journey to cloud.
The Cloud Solution Pre-Sales role assists clients in transforming and migrating their core infrastructure and application estate into private/public cloud services. We enable our clients to deliver a cloud strategy and define the target state required to support the digital business, simplify operating models and driving significant cost savings. We do this by operating at the intersection of strategy and technology, providing an integrated consulting experience on our clients’ journey to cloud, and helping them navigate the increasingly complex regulatory and compliance landscape.
As a Cloud Solution Specialist in the Pre-Sales Division, you will have the opportunity to lead a wide range of cloud functions, from helping our clients define their strategy through to the implementation of a transformation roadmap with continued support with reporting and consumption of the services available. You will support delivery teams, bringing together our portfolio of businesses to bring the best of Ultima Business Solutions to the market.
- Consulting with both potential and existing customers, often looking for new opportunities in modern datacentre and modern workspace portfolios focussing on expanding the cloud engagement
- Responsible for the growth of Cloud technology revenues across Ultima’s Strategic Cloud vendors
- Ownership of the various Fast Track programs in the cloud market
- Leading exploratory conversation via phone or face to face with customers
- Presenting solutions and the benefit of cloud adoption to IT & Business Directors
- Leading the technical interests in large bids that will include proposal writing and Ultima Cloud Adoption Assessments as well as future cloud costings
- Owning a cloud technology area and becoming the Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Responsible for pre-sales in complex solutions and handing over to consulting and Implementation divisions
- Accountable for keeping current with Hosting market and technology
- Educating and Coaching sales on all cloud services within Ultima’s portfolio
- Actively contributes to strategic planning at both account & market level
- Work with all areas of Sales in developing solutions for prospects
- Delivery of customer driven demonstrations of Azure, Skype for Business / Teams and billing platforms
- Comprehensive understanding of end to end cloud transformation covering key functional disciplines including design, business case, application transformation, cloud platforms and overarching cloud enablement.
- Proven ability to drive sales, adoption and consumption of cloud technologies
- Literate in Private and Public Cloud including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Able to operate across business and technology Director / CIO / CTO leadership.
- Understanding the value proposition of Cloud with the desire and commitment to become a subject matter expert
- Broad range of skills, including business insight, interpersonal, analytical and team working skills
- A consistent record of working within a specialist cloud sales environment with expertise in Microsoft Azure, O365 and AWS
- Ability to create Cloud solutions, carry out technical guidance and presentations as well as report generation exposure
- Capability in delivering partner demonstrations to prove value in the cloud technology adoption