Category Managed Services
Type Permanent Full-Time
To provide a friendly, professional and efficient service to each and every customer in line with policies and procedures, ensuring that the customer’s needs are being responded to and escalated in a timely manner. To deliver first class technical support using all tools available to resolve at FPC, striving to improve the team’s knowledge and service levels.
- To achieve and maintain personal KPIs and contribute to team SLAs
- Determination to provide a high-class telephone service and meet call quality expectations.
- Utilise inhouse ITSM tool to accurately and appropriately record and manage tickets
- Look to drive continuous improvement to team processes and procedures.
- A keen ambition to review, improve and share knowledge to enhance existing knowledge base.
- Able to operate efficiently in a team environment.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure in busy periods
- Exceptional time management and punctual in attendance.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, 2013, 2016, 0365
- Ms Office admin
- Google G Suite
- G Suite admin
- Ability to multi task
- Customer First Behaviour
- Required to apply for DBS clearance