Category Managed Services
Type Permanent Full-Time
Ultima offers many of its Customers Remote Managed Service capability, whereby it assumes a 24x7x365 responsibility for specific aspects of their IT. This includes remote Security and Network management, remote management of Servers, Cloud and an expanding range of complementary support offerings including remote telephone support contracts.
- Technical Management all incidents, Change requests and system alerts, through to resolutionCustomer Satisfaction
- Remote telephone support of customer infrastructureApplications high priority issues to resolution
- Maintain High quality documentation & Knowledge base articles, to aid speedy ticket resolution and quality customer service
- Achieve and maintain expert level qualificationsexperience within the core supported products of your Technology area
- Be available (on-call) out of hours for your technology area, resolving high priority customer and TSC related issues
- Conduct technical presales meetings with SalesAccount management or Business Development Managers.
- Design, build and configure customer devices, deploy and install on the customer site either remotely or on site
- Mentor lower skilled members of the team.
- Exchange 2010 or above
- SCCM 2012 / CBB (Good Level of entire stack)
- SQL 2008 or above (Not DBA)
- Enterprise vault 10 and above (Good level of understanding)
- Good Technologies
- GPO, DFS, Site & services
- Exchange online, including mail flow, certificates and EOL configuration
- Security & compliance
- AAD Connect (Azure AD)
- Azure IaaSPaaSSaaS
- Skype for business
- Proof-point (or) TMG