Category Managed Services
Type Permanent Full-Time
Closing Date 31 January 2019
Ultima offers many of its Customers Remote Managed Service capability, whereby it assumes a 24x7x365 responsibility for specific
aspects of their IT. This includes remote Security and Network management, remote management of Servers, Cloud and an
expanding range of complementary support offerings including remote telephone support contracts.
- Technical Management all incidents, Change requests and system alerts, through to resolutionCustomer Satisfaction
- Remote telephone support of customer infrastructureApplications high priority issues to resolution
- Maintain High quality documentation & Knowledge base articles, to aid speedy ticket resolution and quality customer service
- Achieve and maintain expert level qualificationsexperience within the core supported products of your Technology area
- Be available (on-call) out of hours for your technology area, resolving high priority customer and TSC related issues
- Conduct technical presales meetings with SalesAccount management or Business Development Managers.
- Design, build and configure customer devices, deploy and install on the customer site either remotely or on site
- Mentor lower skilled members of the team.
- Ability to self-learn and stay current with cloud services
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in Azure cloud demonstrated by
- Examples of customer delivery
- Migration to Azure
- Azure, Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud, Office365
- Azure Operations Management Suite
- AAD, and supporting services ADFS integration, Azure MFA, B2C,
- Windows Azure Pack, Windows Azure Stack
- Azure Networking and Express Route and VPN’s, including
- Understanding of onsite networking pertaining to Azure
- VPN capabilities of Azure
- Can explain UDR and use of Firewalls in Azure
- Understands network load balancing and gateway technologies
- Good understanding of Azure license/cost models, e.g. CSP, EA, BYOL, etc.
- Pay per use, platform or BYOL.
- Be able to articulate what Azure items generate cost, and the scale of the cost generated.
- Should be able to articulate the differences of these models, and.
- How this would affect operation and management of the platform.
- Azure IAAS, Storage, (incl. understanding of StorSimple).
- Azure Site Recovery (VMware and Hyper-V), Azure backup services
- Understanding of Azure PAAS services, SQL and Web, and Apps
- Detailed understanding of configuring and monitoring of Azure services, e.g. detailed implementation level. Logging, alerting, reporting etc.
- High level understanding of office 365 and services
- High level understanding of Citrix deployment and management in Azure
- Tools sets to monitor and manage Office 365 and Azure
- Understanding and ability to write the following
- Azure template JSOn etc.