Category Managed Services
Type Permanent Full-Time
Closing Date 31 January 2019
We are looking for a candidate with experience in application of Robotic Processes Automation. You will have an interest in process optimisation and identifying areas where automated processes can be improved to drive benefits and help clients focus on delivering better value. You will initially be working with the architecture and consultant teams to identify areas of automations, bringing in your expertise to propose, design and support the desired solution. Once your skills are matured, with the onboarding of new clients you will move to a support role where you will be working alongside these teams to provide long term support to these processes, mentoring junior members of the team and 2nd line support. You will also be able to bring sound knowledge on automation best practices to ensure the defined solutions drive tangible benefits whilst providing a supportable environment.
You will have a proven track record in working with the technology leaders such as Blue Prism & Thoughtonomy, and their teams, to identify, implement and support RPA based solutions.
- Provide technical support on complex incidents providing support to restore service asap.
- Educate junior members of the team on support related issues ensuring knowledge is documented and circulated to the wider team
- Participate in the preparation of the RPA proposals, supporting technical documentation and technology roadmap as part of the engagement.
- Support business development activities, as a technology subject matter expert
- Understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, publication of thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc.
- Develop the role to ensure effectiveness and delivery of automation plans
- Lead reviews of existing process and technology to drive the automation agenda both internally and
- Externally to Ultima’s Clients
- Champion automation activities to support efficiency and improved End User Experience
- Work closely with project and architecture areas to ensure automation is a key part of all discussions and plans
- Build up knowledge and awareness of internal technologies and capabilities to ensure utilisation of existing strategic technologies and cost containment.
- Apply guidelines and governance policies around automation and simplification
- Adopt the continuous improvement approach and identify opportunities to introduce innovations to existing services which may create new and/or improved services for customers and increased productivity.
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of automation requirements and activities.
- Proven technical experience in an IT related environment, ideally in RPA tools or automation
- Knowledge or interest in development languages such as PowerShell, VB .NET and C#
- Ability to problem solve and perform root cause analysis
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including attention to detail
- A self-motivated individual
- Proactive with a flexible approach
- Experience as an architect on technology projects delivering tangible value through implementation of automated solutions.
- Experience of having designed & built RPA solutions - with hands on experience of one of these specific technologies - UIPath, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere and Workfusion
- Knowledgeable in designing and architecting solutions build around software such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Exposure to ITIL (v3) and/or experience working in a formal change-controlled environment