Type Temporary Full-Time
Working within a focused Microsoft and Adobe Licensing Team, this individual liaises with and works closely with internal stakeholders (individuals and teams) to ensure that customers receive a high level of service from Ultima.
This individual must be highly motivated and responsive to customer needs and seek to achieve team targets and objectives. They will need to network well with Microsoft and grow and develop their product knowledge on an on-going basis.
This individual must have a strong organising and prioritising skill and care about delivering a great service to their customers.
- Keep on top of all administration tasks assigned to them. This will include; raising and sending quotes, processing orders, updating monthly pricelists, running configuring and sending regular reports to customers and keeping data sheets updated.
- Proactively keeping up to date with changes to Microsoft’s products, services and licensing models.
- Attend regular training sessions provided by Microsoft and Adobe to insure licensing specialist knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Research and develop your understanding of Microsoft's solutions and initiatives in order to fulfil all requests for information
- Work with internal and external teams to develop customer proposals, pre-credit checks, build new and renewal agreements contracts within the correct portal.
- Proactive at all times and always hitting deadlines.
- Provide customers advice on Microsoft and Adobe Licensing – licensing advice is given using knowledge of the customer’s current agreements and purchases.
- Collaboration with Ultima’s sales teams to maximise understanding and delivery of Microsoft sales messages, being a Microsoft ‘’guru’’ and ‘’go to person’’ for our sales people.
- Progressing and managing sales opportunities (in conjunction with Ultima’s account manager) through sales stages to closure.
- Play an active role in the team, remaining flexible, to cover and to support their licensing consultant and Software Licensing Specialist in busy periods and absence across all teams.
- Attain and maintain all relevant certifications required by Ultima – Get Ready exams must be kept up to date each year
- Study and take the MCP exam after 6 months of joining the team
- Needs to be literate, numerate and most importantly articulate.
- Must be conscientious with an attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Enthusiastic to learn new product licensing and agreements - CSP, Open/Open Value, MPSA and Enterprise Agreements
- Self-motivated, tenacious as well as a team player.
- Have the ability to communicate with and work effectively with suppliers, internal departments as well as customers.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Able to contribute to individual, team and company targets and objectives.
- Commercially minded with good common sense.
- Excellent telephone and professional attitude and integrity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required