Category Managed Services
Type Permanent Full-Time
Closing Date 31 October 2019
To be the primary point of contact for computer users IT issues. To perform timely and accurate recording and troubleshooting of incidents and when possible the resolution of any incidents raised by the end user.
To act as the communication channel between the end user and other systems service and support areas.
- Record and resolve IT issues raised by computer users in the Centre network, achieving the agreed first line fix target, and escalating to specialist hardware and software support teams where appropriate.
- Manage issues raised to ensure regular communication with end users and timely issue resolution is carried out.
- Work on service requests and tasks adhering to agreed time scales, SLA’s and quality standards.
- Participate in root cause analysis as appropriate.
- Act as the face of systems support for both the internal and Centre network customer and manage all service related communication and updates.
- Support small and medium sized projects driven by internal business requirements.
- Proactively propose areas of focus for service improvement initiatives and take ownership of identifying appropriate solutions and/or processes and procedures.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and other service related meetings as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to instil the user with confidence in Systems Support
- Experience on a busy Help Desk or IS Call Centre
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Windows 7/10
- Active Directory, PCs and iPhone/iPAD Hardware
- Good written communication
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good workload management and prioritisation skills
- Team player