Through our longstanding HP Inc partnership, we're able to offer sustainable, secure and innovative hardware solutions.
As a HP Power Partner, we have access to roadmaps and solutions that can provide mobility and improve productivity. Our partner status acts as proof of our ongoing commitment to keep our technical teams fully up-to-date with the latest product developments, in turn allowing us to give our customers the best and most current advice to make informed decisions about their IT infrastructure.
The evolution of employee workplace and workstyle has been accompanied by an increase in the quantity and complexity of malware and cyberthreats. To overcome these challenges, HP has developed HP Wolf Security, comprising of powerful solutions for keeping your organisation safe:
- With HP Sure Click Enterprise, files, applications and webpages are opened inside micro virtual machines; so even if a file contains malware, it’s trapped, and endpoints and user data stay protected.
- HP Wolf Pro Security Edition is a comprehensive security solution designed to protect small to medium businesses against malware and browser-based attacks without the need of IT or Policy management.
HP DaaS (Device as a Service) through Ultima makes it easier for our customers to manage the diversity of multi-OS desktops, workstations, and mobile devices so their businesses can operate at their full potential. As well as providing them with the kit they require at a monthly, instead of upfront cost, DaaS utilises predictive analytics to identify problems and fix them proactively, removing the need for downtime and the subsequent business impact it creates.
As a HP Inc Power Partner we spend huge amounts of time with them on an ongoing basis understanding changes in the market place, how they’re reacting to and driving those changes, and most importantly how the actions they’re taking can benefit customers.
Ultima have joined the HP Amplify Impact programme, an industry-first partner assessment, resource and training programme aimed at driving meaningful change across its three Sustainable Impact pillars:
- Planet, with an emphasis on climate change
- People with an emphasis on human rights and social justice
- Community with an emphasis on bridging the digital divide.
Through this programme, Ultima will work with HP to assess our own practices while tapping into the HP’s extensive investments and initiatives.
To learn more about our HP Inc solutions, fill out the below form and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.