- _ga : The _ga cookie contains a randomly generated unique identifier for each user visiting the website. This cookie expires after 2 years.
- _gat : Used to throttle request rate. This cookie expires after 10 minutes.
- exp_last_visit : Sets the datetime that you last visited the site. This cookie expires after 1 year.
- exp_last_activity : Every time the state is updated (the page reloaded) the last activity cookie is set to the current datetime. This cookie expires after 1 year.
- exp_tracker : Records the last 5 pages that you have viewed, and is used primarily for page redirection. This cookie expires at the end of the session.
- exp_stashid : Unique ID that relates to server-side session values. It is used to deliver content on the website. It expires at the end of the session.
- exp_csrf_token : This cookie protects against Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF). It prevents submissions to forms from other websites and is a security measure against certain forms of hacking attacks. This cookie expires after 2 hours.
- exp_resources : This cookie stores a unique reference ID, used for creating a better experience for users downloading a batch of gated resources from our site. This cookie expires in 24 hours.
SharpSpring are a 3rd party provider of marketing automation tools designed to automate our marketing strategy. Their platfrom tracks users that register for events or digital downloads and help us to provide targetted content to our customers through events and email marketing.
- __ss : This cookie stores the session id for your web visit. It is used by SharpSpring to group together web visits from a single visitor served a SharpSpring token (ss_tk). It expires after 30 hours.
- __ss_tk : This is the SharpSpring first-party cookie. We use it in conjunction with our marketing automation platform to ensure that web visitors receive the information that most interests them. It is set to expire after 25 years.
- __ss_referrer : This is a traffic referrer cookie. We store the visitor's referrer location for use by our marketing automation platform. This cookie expires after 6 hours.
HubSpot is a 3rd party provider of marketing automation tools designed to automate our marketing strategy. Their platfrom tracks users that register for events or digital downloads and help us to provide targetted content to our customers through events and email marketing. HubSpot's tracking code sets the following cookies, when a user visits our site:
- __hstc :The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains: the domain, utk (see below), initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session) (Expires: 2 years)
- hubspotutk: This cookie is used for to keep track of a visitor's identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts. (Expires: 10 years)
- __hssc: Cookie for keeping track of sessions. This is used to determine if we should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains: the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), session start timestamp. (Expires: 30 min)
- __hssrc: Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set. We set it simply to the value "1", and use it to determine if the user has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when we manage cookies, we assume it is a new session. (Expires: None. Session cookie)
- __hs_do_not_track: This cookie is set when you give users the choice to opt out of cookies and they choose to do so. It disables tracking and personalization. (Expires: 2 years)
- __hs_testcookie: This cookie used to test whether the visitor has support for cookies enabled. (Expires: Session cookie)
- hsPagesViewedThisSession: This cookie used to keep track of page views in a session. (Expires: Session cookie)
- hsfirstvisit: This cookie used to keep track of a user's first visit. (Expires: 10 years)
Our website allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.